9:28 PM

At 19, I hated Alaska, apparently

Looking for something else, I came across this poem/song that I forgot that I had written when I was 19. It amuses me... maybe I was emo?

I hate Alaska more than you know
Just a frozen wasteland of ice and snow
Fairbanks is an anus . A big shitty hole.
I hate Alaska. And the North Pole

Plenty of homeless natives who are passed out drunk
There's three kinds of trees with toothpicks for trunks
They've got Polar Bears, but you'll never see one
Just a retarded toothless redneck on his trailer porch and a shotgun

Japs and krauts make a journey to see the northen lights
Hope you like 3 months of pitch black night.
People get depressed there when the sun goes down
And then the druggies decide to shoot everyone in town.

How can you not love our 49th state?
Leader in child molestation, domestic abuse, ice cream, rape.
Russia would send prisoners there to rot and die.
The same will happen to you, trust me. This isn't a lie.

0 comments: