8:23 PM

Agoraphobia - Jane Haze

So, I've decided to write a song today. It's a sad one. The clown is crying, as it were, but guess what? Even clowns know when to strike.

Agoraphopia - Jane Haze



That strays from the slight theme as far as "comedy oriented", but that's the great thing about having one's own blog which has hoped to be of a bigger SEO/SEF site with a blog that cradles it. One day. I too will have a PPC. And right now, because I am using obscure industry lingo, I will go in peace from you today. Maybe not in peace, maybe in apathy. That's it! I leave you in apathy, and I hope you will go away from me in listlessness. Mainly, because I want you to go away with many S's. S's are one of the most used letters in the alphabet, so really I'm hoping you leave with appropriate scrabble pieces.

So really, I should be saying goodluck on your triple word score.

That's how I'll end this then.

Good luck on your triple word score!

0 comments: